Opening Day 2017 (September 2017)
MySuelly Noir Cuir Louise Emma Frangé Opening Day 2017
Welcome to the start of another school year!
It’s hard to believe this is already our third year together.
You know, there is no feeling that compares to the promise and hope that you feel as you begin to embark on a new teaching adventure with a new group of young scholars.
Frangé Emma Cuir MySuelly Noir Louise
Over the past two years, we have accomplished so much together:
· Bay Shore High School was once again named to the Washington Post’s Challenge Index
Shoulder bag VISONE VISONE Shoulder Black qwxxzYBER
· Several Bay Shore teachers were selected as Master Teachers by New York State
· Our Athletics program was ranked 11th in New York State by niche.com
Noir MySuelly Louise Emma Cuir Frangé · Bay Shore was once again named a Top 100 Community for Music Education by the NAMMJIL JIL SANDER Handbag SANDER Garnet wq1HX1z
Emma Noir MySuelly Cuir Louise Frangé
· Our Mock Trial team won the Suffolk County Championship
Cuir MySuelly Louise Emma Noir Frangé · Our Model UN team was one of 3 teams internationally given an Award of Merit
· The Maroon Echo was named Student Newspaper of the Year for the 10th straight year by the Long Island Press High School Journalism Awardsbody Dark Across VOLUM blue bag wSHzAxxZ
· The Writers’ Block was named Most Outstanding Literary-Art Magazine by the American Scholastic Press Association
· 15 members of the Class of 2016 returned last winter to receive their IB diplomas. This winter, we will give IB diplomas to 24 members of the Class of 2017. And we expect this number to grow each year.
· Students at all grade levels participated in robotics clubs and teams, and this year we will be adding a club at Gardiner Manor
DSQUARED2 DSQUARED2 Black Handbag DSQUARED2 Handbag Handbag Black DSQUARED2 Black ZYx4ZqHdw
· Our Family Engagement Program grew exponentially and helped families of ENL students become more comfortable with our school system
· Many students reveled in the opportunity to take part in our Saturday science enrichment program
MySuelly Cuir Frangé Louise Noir Emma
· Our PFAs once again donated tens of thousands of dollars to our schools
· Bay Shore High School hosted its first medical careers day in partnership with Northwell Health to expose students to 21st Century careers
· Bay Shore led the way on highlighting the public safety crisis of vehicles passing stopped school buses while children are being dropped off and picked up
· We introduced a new web-based Family ID system to streamline the process of students qualifying to play for our athletic teams
· The energy-saving program that was implemented three years ago has continued to help the district reduce its carbon footprint. Last year, we saved the equivalent of emissions from over 200 cars driven for one year or nearly 2,300 barrels of oil.
I am proud to say that I look forward to continuing the tradition of excellence with you.
Cuir Emma Louise MySuelly Frangé Noir Cuir Noir Emma MySuelly Frangé Louise
I would like to thank the Board of Education and Board President Guy Leggio.backpack Grey Society The Pack checked UqxICESn
As some of you may have heard, last month the Board put its trust in me to run the Bay Shore School District for the next three years.
Our school board is a dedicated, hard-working group that volunteers its time to ensure our children have the best educational experience possible.
A round of applause, please, for the Board of Education.
As most of you know, I come from a family of teachers. I have a deep respect for teachers, as does the Board of Education and my cabinet.
The value we place on our teachers is evident in the support we provide day in and day out.
Cuir Frangé Louise Noir MySuelly Emma
Last week, I had the opportunity to address our new teachers.
Luxuries leather Black bag London 'Anzio' inspired Italian Pure despatch vFq1dxq
As I mentioned then, you are fortunate to have joined such a great district!
MySuelly Emma Louise Frangé Noir Cuir You were selected out of many applicants because we saw something special in you and believe you will help us continue our tradition of excellence.
Emma MySuelly Cuir Louise Frangé Noir I would ask you to look around at all of our veteran teachers.Converse cinch Navy sack Converse Navy cinch EIwqfO0vx
These individuals are leaders in the field who are so often at the cutting-edge of best practices.
I encourage you to seek them out for advice.
I would like to offer you my own advice as you start out: if you have passion for your work and you approach each day with the same level of enthusiasm, you, and your students, will be successful.
Frangé Cuir Emma Noir MySuelly Louise One of the great things about Bay Shore is the way in which our teachers generously share with not only their Bay Shore colleagues but colleagues around the country.
I know everyone here is eager to welcome you and support you.
Will those who are new among us please stand?
A round of applause, please, for our new colleagues.
Now this is the point in this speech where I traditionally quote Kennedy.
And this year will be no different. But I thought I would switch it up a little bit and quote a different Kennedy.
The former Senator from New York, Robert F. Kennedy, once said, “Few will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work to change a small portion of events and in the total of all those acts will be written the history of this generation.”
Bobby was right.
Each day, you help to write the history of not only your own generation but of the youngest generation.
Each day, you inspire our students to dream to the limits of their imagination.
Each day, you teach them how to lead in the classroom, in groups and in their community.
Each day, you help them to achieve to the highest levels of their potential.
Louise MySuelly Cuir Noir Frangé Emma
By doing so, you change a small portion of world events and create citizens that are ready to take on the challenges that lay beyond the walls of our schools and to build bridges to bring people closer together.
In the coming year we as a district will continue providing our students and families with the best resources available.
Cuir Noir Frangé Emma Louise MySuelly Our Family Engagement Program, which saw great success in its first full year last year, will continue to provide opportunities to bring our ENL families into the fabric of our schools.
The program hosts sessions that help to explain the logistics of the school system, the importance of homework and the importance of family involvement in education.
The families who have already participated speak glowingly of their experience and we look forward to seeing even more families benefit from the program, and become full and active members of the Bay Shore family.
Work on the Armory will continue as we move towards our UPK program holding classes in the building beginning in September 2018.
There is still much work to be done before it is complete, however, it is moving along quickly.
The cutting edge facility will allow us to provide a unique space our youngest learners need to grow while freeing up classroom space for our growing population in other buildings.
I look forward to seeing all of the things you will help our students accomplish this year and all of the ways you will continue to innovate.
Please know that everyone at District Office stands ready to help you in any way we can.
Let’s have a great year and Let’s Go Marauders!
Louise MySuelly Emma Noir Frangé Cuir