- amp; NAPAPIJRI PACK DAY bumbag Rucksack HAPPY Black 8pqIpzBx
- BLU Handbag Handbag Fuchsia Fuchsia TOSCA BLU TOSCA wvU1xq
- English and Comparative Literature
- Across Platinum POMIKAKI body bag POMIKAKI body Across bag nIZxBAqw
- German Studies
- Canvas Beige Stark Side MCM Backpack Stud Small Coated Y7RwXf
- Judaic Studies
- Mathematical Sciences
- Political Science
- Handbag POLLINI POLLINI Handbag POLLINI Handbag Cocoa Cocoa Handbag Cocoa Cocoa POLLINI POLLINI 1XaaOqwrd
- Romance Languages and Literatures
- SociologyTreacle by Made handcrafted Stitch washbag 'Bowfell' leather q71E1
- Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- Centers and Institutes
- Student Services
Majors take required core courses in journalism, as well as electives within one of the three available tracks: Magazine, News, and Photojournalism. The major also requires a minor in another academic discipline.
To graduate, all journalism majors must complete an internship. The journalism internship program boasts a solid placement record. Unique internship opportunities have been offered for more than 35 years.
In addition to completing the courses and internship required for journalism, all majors must complete a minor or other type of program approved by the undergraduate program director. Students might elect to minor in English, a foreign language, business, information technology, political science or many others. Other students opt to complete a double major instead of a minor.
This curriculum information is intended as a general information guide for students considering enrollment in this program. These online tools are designed to assist you, but are not a substitute for planning with an academic or faculty advisor.
If you are currently confirmed or enrolled, you can check your degree requirements online. If you are considering transferring to this major from another school, use u.select to see how credits you have earned will transfer to UC. See course descriptions by college.
Silver compartment The three bag Collection body cross Curriculum Guide Versions: